The event will take place at the Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee and will be broadcast live on UFC Fight Pass via pay-per-view.
In the main event, Anthony Pettis, a former UFC and WEC lightweight champion, makes his boxing debut in front of his hometown fans against all-time legend Roy Jones Jr. Former UFC featherweight champion Jose Aldo squares off against fellow UFC veteran Jeremy Stephens in the co-main event.
How can I watch Roy Jones Jr vs Pettis?
Subscribe to get all the latest UFC content: https://ufc.ac/3u8FIJp Experience UFC live with UFC FIGHT PASS, the digital subscription service of the UFC.
Visit https://ufcfightpass.com/ To order UFC Pay-Per-Views on ESPN+, visit https://ufc.ac/3NKBvmx (U.S. only) To order UFC Pay-Per-Views, visit http://welcome.ufcfightpass.com/#PPV (Non U.S.)
Roy Jones Jr., who turned 54 earlier this year, will continue his boxing career this Saturday night (April 1) in Milwaukee against Anthony Pettis, who is a former lightweight champion of the UFC. The fight will take place under the “Gamebred Boxing” banner owned by Jorge Masvidal. Not long after former UFC middleweights Vitor Belfort and Ronaldo Souza run it back for pugilistic bragging rights, boxing gloves will be laced up by Jose Aldo and Jeremy Stephens, who will rematch under “sweet science” rules on the pay-per-view (PPV) main card. This bout will take place under the “sweet science” rules of boxing. Prepare yourself for the mayhem that awaits you in “Cream City!”
Gamebred Boxing 4 full fight card:
- Roy Jones Jr. vs. Anthony Pettis
- Jose Aldo vs. Jeremy Stephens ( Co-Main Event)
- Vitor Belfort vs. Ronaldo Souza
- Pearl Gonzalez vs. Gina Mazany
- Josh Burns vs. Dillon Cleckler
- Devin Cushing vs. Damian David Marchiano
- Luis Feliciano vs. Clarence Booth
- Roberto Armas vs. Javier Zamarron
- Danielle Cohen vs. Danielle Wynn
- Bi Nguyen vs. Andy Nguyen
- Markus Perez vs. Joe Riggs
- Cade Howell vs. Devante Sewell