Pop star Ariana Grande and Dalton Gomez are going their separate ways after two years of marriage, according to reports.
The Story: The news comes one day after Grande was seen without her wedding ring while attending the Wimbledon match.
- People Magazine is reporting the couple has been “quietly and lovingly working on their friendship” since separating in January.
- TMZ reported Sunday that Grammy-winning singer and Dalton have “had marriage trouble of late” after hitting a “rough patch”.
Going deeper: The pair wed in 2021 after nearly four years of dating.
- “The room was so happy and full of love. The couple and both families couldn’t be happier,” a source said about the wedding at the time.
- In May, the singer posted a photo to celebrate the couple’s second anniversary, captioning it with a simple “2”.
- This was Grande’s first marriage. She was previously engaged to Pete Davidson.